Paris Lit Up Press is looking for innovative creative expressions of any sort. Prose, poetry, spoken word, visual artwork, audio, video, you name it: if you can dream up a way to “publish” your work, we want to hear about it. There are no submission fees. Although we are not exclusively Paris-centric, we do love the chance to sit and chat at cafés with our writers.
If you are interested in submitting for Paris Lit Up Magazine, please see above
- Submissions of previously unpublished work must be made using our Submissions Manager here below. No emails, no exceptions.
- We accept all formats (anything from .docx to .mp3 to .gif…) but the easier it is for us to see your work, the better.
- Writers and artists from Paris or with a Paris connection are especially sought, although submissions from anywhere in the world will be considered.
- Translations must be accompanied by permission from the original writer or their literary estate.
- We do accept simultaneous submissions but you must withdraw them immediately if published elsewhere.
- Please include a 100 word Bio in the appropriate section.
- Submissions for Paris Lit Up Magazine must be indicated as such in the comments box and must follow specific guidelines (see above).
- Our materials are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported license. If you submit your works to us, you are agreeing to publish under this license. You can read more about this license on our Copyleft page.